Take part in a 20 minute therapy session in which small fish nibble the dead skin from your feet, leaving you feeling refreshed, relaxed, and feeling like you're walking on clouds!
Options and Prices:
Fish Spa Sessions
- Prices starting from $40
- Enjoy your spa for less with our Membership packages!
- Group bookings (groups of 6 or more) available Please contact your nearest store to book.
- Want to add a Medical Consultation to your visit? Ask us how.
Ionic Spa Sessions
- Prices starting from $40
- Combine your appointments and save!! (When making your booking, you have the option to add a Fish Spa Session to your appointment at a discounted price!)
Book at Your Nearest Location!
Australia’s only Registered Fish Spa Therapy Centre.
Ionic Spa Treatments are available from 26/02/24
Gift certificates available.
Membership Packages available.
Group bookings are welcome.
When Making Your Booking:
- Please ensure that you are making your booking for the correct store (We currently have 3 store locations - Surfers Paradise, Aspley or Jindalee)
- Select your date of choice
- Choose which session type and time that you would like to book (please note that we now have Fish Spa Sessions and Ionic Spa Sessions to choose from!)
- Complete all required details and payments
- Enjoy your spa!!
Learn About The Fish Spa Experience!
My daughter took me there today and I didn't have a booking but the lovely ladies slotted me in , they were absolutely wonderful and lovely, the fish tank was a great experience I would recommend it to anyone it made my day and the ladies made me smile it was all in all a wonderful pick me up . I will return and I will be telling everyone and anyone about the shop.
It was an awesome experience and great service by staff! Definitely going back!! Something really different. Weird feeling at first but after it my feet felt so damn good! Didnt think I'd last long cause of the tickling scratching feeling but the amazing staff helped me relax and I stayed in the whole time. Worth it!!!!!
Our whole family said nah at 1st when the ladies where handing out brochures today but then our kids wanted to see what it was like so went and checked it out and actually ended up doing it and having a fantastic time! The staff where fantastic and it really is a great experience after you get over the tickling/ 1st few mins! We will be back again thanks!
I took my two teenage daughters to Barefoot Fish in Browns Plains on the weekend. It was the first time we had done anything like that and it was such a great experience. Customer service was excellent, the fish tanks were clean and hygienic and our feet were amazingly soft afterwards. We will definitely recommend this to friends and family and are looking forward to our next visit to Barefoot Fish!